PayPal customer support | How to Fix API error code 10417
PayPal is an American company that is used to transfer money online from one account to another account. It is work around the world so, users can transfer money from one country to another country. It was established in 1998 in December as a confinity. This is an electronic platform, where the users can send as well as receive or request money online by registering their bank account. They can do international transactions as well as international shopping through PayPal. Apart from international shopping, you can easily transfer money to your family and friends abroad by using their email address.
But many times PayPal does not accept various credit cards due to high-security reasons and sometimes due to API error code 10417, PayPal does not work. The error code occurs when the transaction cannot complete or the transaction did not complete with the customer’s selected payment method, then the users can take PayPal customer support to remove this error securely.
Benefits of PayPal
- PayPal is available on iOS, android and windows devices so you can accept payment of all forms.
- It uses the latest anti-fraud and data encryption technology to protect the information and keep it safe, reducing the danger of online fraud.
- It has pre-built integrations with Point of sale solution providers for all vendor types.
- After the first login users don’t need to re-insert their password, shipping details or payment information.
- For payment, customers can register their credit or debit card with their PayPal account, select PayPal at checkout then easily log in and confirm their payment. It completes the process for them.
Causes for API error code 10417
- Your credit card failed bank authorization.
- You didn’t accept the commercial entity agreement before the deadline.
- The final total of the order significantly exceeds the actual predicted amount you sent in the SetExpressCheckout API call. In this case, the transaction may not have passed PayPal’s risk.
- Notify the customer that PayPal cannot process the payment, the users can use other payment methods. If you have no other PayPal funding source that is likely to succeed, then contact the PayPal customer support using the call or email for automatic payment, you can receive this information via email.
- Make sure you accepted the commercial entity agreement and submitted it to PayPal.
- Verify that the API code passes the line item values correctly so that your total matches the order total value specified.
If you are unable to solve this error code so you can communicate with the experts via dialing a toll-free number of PayPal customer support email. The experts will help you to remove this code from PayPal.